Your health and safety are our top priorities. To help control or reduce the spread of COVID-19, we receive ongoing medical guidance from our Cooper Clinic physicians. As a leader in prevention, we are implementing safeguards for your health and the health of those around you.
Health and safety guidelines upon entry:
- Please wear a mask inside Cooper Spa
- Wash or disinfect your hands upon entering the Spa
- HEPA filters with UV-C lamps in each treatment room and lobby area
- UV-C lamps in the salon for sterilization multiple times per day
- Plexiglas partitions between each salon chair
In addition to the preventive measures we have taken and in the event of a known COVID-19 exposure, Cooper Aerobics Center follows the guidelines set by the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Monday-Friday: 9 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Sunday: Noon-6 p.m.
All Cooper Spa services are by appointment only.
To book your appointment, call Cooper Spa at 972.392.7729 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to welcoming you back to relax
and be restored. Destress for a healthier
immune system with Cooper Spa.