Your health and safety are our top priorities as we follow medical, state and county government guidelines, including the Dallas County order requiring face masks to help control or reduce the spread of COVID-19. In addition, we’re receiving ongoing medical guidance from our Cooper Clinic physicians. As a leader in prevention, we are implementing safeguards for your health and the health of those around you.
Health and safety guidelines upon entry:
- All Cooper Spa clients must wear face masks unless they interfere with the performance of your spa service, as mandated by the Dallas County Commissioners
- Your temperature will be taken upon entry and you will receive a wristband to enter Cooper Spa
- Wash or disinfect your hands upon entering the Spa
- HEPA filters with UV-C lamps in each treatment room and lobby area
- UV-C lamps in the salon for sterilization multiple times per day
- Plexiglas partitions between each salon chair
In addition to the preventive measures we have taken and in the event of a known COVID-19 exposure, Cooper Aerobics Center follows the guidelines set by the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the state of Texas.
Cooper Spa is open—all services are by appointment only. Salon services are limited to 50% capacity per Governor Abbott’s Executive Order.
- Monday-Friday: 9 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Sunday: Noon-6 p.m.
To book your appointment, call Cooper Spa at 972.392.7729 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to welcoming you back to relax
and be restored. Destress for a healthier
immune system with Cooper Spa.